To create an environment for kids of all ages to view our Police officers as "Guardians" not Warriors.
BUILDING TRUST BETWEEN POLICE AND COMMUNITY
- Communicate promptly and frequently during critical incidents
- Establish relationships with the community by fostering dialogue between law enforcement and Kids and residents
- Use survey so to gather feedback from frontline and community stakeholders
- Develop relationships with media and use social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Twitter and youth appropriate sites to publicize positive interactions between law enforcement and the communities they serve. Social media should be used positively and carefully to engage and inform our kids and community.
- Engage communities in the development of training and educational programs.
Utilize Kids organizations, schools and Churches to Communicate positive messaging about Police officers routinely