Dated: Monday March 15, 2021
ERTCA will be hosting a fantastic and informative Member Meeting via ZOOM on 3/17/2021 from 1-2pm (ET) with Jeff Niklaus from Compliant Technologies -- a 2019 GSX Innovative Product Awards winner.
Compliant's G.L.O.V.E. ( Generated Low Output Voltage Emitter) has garnered national attention as law enforcement and public service organizations and professionals face increased restrictions when "use of force" is required. G.L.O.V.E. technology is:
• Ideal for Law Enforcement, Corrections and Security Agencies
• Non-threatening and de-escalating
• Humane - low current output
• At the user's disposal throughout the Force Continuum
• Not easily taken away
• Affordable with no additional operating costs
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://mailchi.mp/ertca/noon-et-march-17-2021-ertca-meet-the-member-event-4930511
JOIN US as Jeff details the glove that is being integrated for use throughout the U.S.A. -- as well as other innovative solutions Compliant Technologies is developing where non-lethal use-of-force is needed.
SUPPORT FELLOW MEMBERS AND REGISTER HERE: www.ertca.org